Having your nails done at Walmart is brilliant because you can also shop without having to drive twice. Walmart nail salon is one of the best places you can get your nails done at a reasonable price.
But before you head off to Walmart let this guide answer your questions about Walmart nail salon about recent price changes and the services they provide. This article will cover the various services and prices at nail salons inside Walmart.
Contents on this page
- Services and Prices at Walmart Nail Salon
- Manicure Price List Regal Nail Salon and Spa Walmart
- Regal Nails Walmart Pedicure Price List
- Manicure & Pedicure Price List Regal Nails Walmart
- Regal Nails Walmart Other Services Price List
- Walmart Nail Salon Hours
- How Much Does It Cost to Get Your Nails Done at Walmart Nail Salons?
- How Much Is a Complete Set of Acrylic Nails at Walmart?
- Walmart Nail Salon Prices
- How Much Is a Pedicure At Walmart?
- What Is the Nail Place in Walmart Called?
- Walmart Nail Salon Reviews
- How Long Does It Take to Get Your Nails Done at Walmart?
- Do You Need an Appointment to Go to Walmart Nail Salon?
- How Do I Contact Regal Nails?
- Walmart Nail Salon Locations
- Can You Use a Walmart Gift Card at Regal Nails?
Services and Prices at Walmart Nail Salon
The category of services provided by the Walmart Nail Salon can be divided broadly into three categories– just Manicure, just Pedicure, or Manicure & pedicure combined.
Further below the article, we will discuss in detail the price list and things you need to know about these services. They also provide some additional services which we will discuss in the miscellaneous section.
Manicure Price List Regal Nail Salon and Spa Walmart
The following table shows you the manicure services, their prices, the time these services will take, and small things you need to remember.
|Services Provided||Price list||Duration||Things to keep in mind|
|Artificial tip replacement||$4||30 minutes||It will take $4 to do per tip.|
|Nail repair||$5||5 minutes approximately||If you go for a nail replacement within the first five business days after a service you can get it for free.|
|Artificial nail cut down||$5||30 minutes|
|Fingernails trim||$8||10 minutes|
|Polish change for hands||$12||15 minutes|
|Acrylic/Dip/Gel nail extension removal||$12||10 minutes|
|Princess/Prince manicure||$15||15 minutes|
|Classic manicure||$21||30 minutes||Service includes soaking of hands and regular massage and polish.|
|DreaMau manicure||$25||25 minutes|
|Vinylux manicure||$25||30 minutes||Service includes soak plus 7 days wear nail polish.|
|Acrylic Artificial Fill||428||55 minutes|
|Dip clear refill||$30||30 minutes|
|Acrylic Refill||$30||1 hour|
|CND Acrylic Fill||$30||55 minutes|
|Beyond Sprinkle Set- Overlay||$35||45 minutes|
|Gel manicure||$35||35 minutes|
|Shellac Manicure||$38||45 minutes||Long-lasting, chip-resistant CND nail polish|
|Beyond Dipping Set- EXT||$40||55 minutes|
|Acrylic Full Set||$40||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Acrylic Artificial Nails||$40||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Beyond Sprinkle Set- EXT||$45||55 minutes||Service includes extensions.|
|French/Color artificial nail tips||$45||1 hour 15 minutes||Service includes french color or color tips with acrylic powder.|
|Long-lasting gel manicure||$45||35 minutes|
|French tips||$45||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Beyond Dip set-Overlay||$45||45 minutes|
Regal Nails Walmart Pedicure Price List
Here is a list of the pedicure services that Walmart nail salons offer.
|Services Provided||Price List||Duration||Things to Keep in Mind|
|Toenail trimming||$13||10 minutes||Service does not include nail soaking|
|Nail Polish Change for feet||$15||10 minutes|
|Princess/prince pedicure||$25||30 minutes||You can get a children’s service for under 6-year-olds.|
|Classic pedicure||$35||35 minutes|
|Seasonal pedicure||$45||45 minutes|
|Shellac Pedicure||$45||45 minutes|
|Deluxe Spa pedicure||$45||45 minutes||Service included various relaxing and calming scents, and foot-mask plus massage.|
|Deluxe pedicure in a box||$50||50 minutes|
|Heavenly pedicure||$60||1 hour|
|Pedicure combined with any artificial fill||$85||1 hour 55 minutes|
Manicure & Pedicure Price List Regal Nails Walmart
Below is the list of Manicure/pedicure combos Walmart nail salons offer.
|Services Provided||Price List||Duration||Things to keep in Mind|
|Traditional Mani/Pedi combo||$53||1 hour||Regular polish for natural nails.|
|Pedi/Vinylus Mani||$57||1 hour|
|Traditional pedicure and Shellac manicure combo||$70||1 hour 15 minutes||Service includes both regular pedicure and Shellac on fingers.|
|Shellac manicure and Shellac pedicure combo||$80||1 hour 30 minutes||Service includes fast-drying chip-resistant Shellac polish on both fingers and toes.|
|French Shellac mani and French Shellac Pedi combo||$90||2 hours||Service includes French Shellac polish on hands and feet.|
Regal Nails Walmart Other Services Price List
Regal Nail Salon and Spa at Walmart provides other excellent services as well. Below are listed the other services provided and all you need to know about them.
- Upper lip wax: As of 2022 an upper lip wax at Walmart nail salons and spa takes 12 dollars. It will take up to 12 minutes to complete the procedure.
- Chin: A chin wax is priced also at $12 and takes 12 minutes to complete the procedure.
- Eyebrow wax: Eyebrow wax at Regal nail salon and spa takes 15 dollars and takes 15 minutes for the procedure to finish.
- Cheeks(face): To wax, the cheeks or face will take 20 dollars. It takes about 20 minutes to complete the procedure.
- Half arms: To have half your arm waxed at Regal Nail Salon and Spa it takes 30 dollars. It takes 30 minutes to complete the procedure.
- Half legs: Half leg waxing is priced at 45 dollars at the Walmart nail salons and spas. It takes 45 minutes to finish.
- Cuccio Milk and Honey wax: This revitalizing and refreshing wax takes 60 dollars and the procedure takes an hour to complete.
Walmart Nail Salon Hours
Regal Nail Salon has store locators that you can use to check the nearby salon. The nail salons inside Walmart are open from 10 AM to 8 PM on most days except Saturday and Sunday. Here is the complete list of Walmart nail salon hours.
- On Mondays, the Walmart nail salon is open from 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Tuesdays it is also open from 10 in the morning to 8 in the evening.
- Wednesdays: 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Thursdays: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Friday: 10 AM to 8 PM
- On Saturdays, the salon is open from 9 AM to 7 PM. And,
- On Sundays, it is open from 12 PM to 5 PM.
Hours may change due to holidays or other reasons so it is recommended to use the store locators to find Regal Nail Salon near you and check “what time Walmart opens and closes” while visiting the store.
How Much Does It Cost to Get Your Nails Done at Walmart Nail Salons?
Walmart Nail Salon and Spa offers competitive prices which make them very reasonable. The prices start from 4 dollars, which is beyond cheap. Here are some common prices that people usually look for.
- Acrylic nails take about 40 dollars but if you do fill only it takes about $18.
- Gel nail colors are priced at 20 dollars.
- Diamond nails cost $30.
- UV gel nails cost around 34 dollars.
- White tips cost about 27 dollars. But if you do fill only it comes down to 18 dollars.
- A regular Nail repair costs $6 at Walmart nail salon.
- Spa pedicure and manicure combo cost $30.
- Pink fill costs around 19 dollars.
- Solar color nails cost around 40 dollars at Walmart nail salon. But if you do fill only you get around 8 dollars off.
- Powder gel costs 29 dollars and powder gel fill costs 19 dollars.
How Much Is a Complete Set of Acrylic Nails at Walmart?
Acrylic nails cost comparatively low at Regal Nail Salon and Spa. A full set of Acrylic nails cost around 40 dollars. But if you only go for acrylic fill-ins it will go down to 28 dollars. A full set of Acrylic nails takes about an hour and 15 minutes but fill-ins take only about an hour.
Walmart Nail Salon Prices
You can check out the cost of doing your nails according to your requirement and convenience while booking an appointment. If you don’t have the time to book here is the list of common Walmart nail salon prices.
- Nail repair: 5 dollars.
- Polish change: 12 dollars
- Acrylic removal: $12
- Dip removal: $12
- Gel nail removal: $12
- Classic manicure: $21
- Shellac manicure: $38
- Gel manicure: $35
- Children’s manicure: $15
How Much Is a Pedicure At Walmart?
There are ten different pedicure services that the Walmart nail salon provides. Here are some of the most sought-after pedicure services and their price list.
- A classic pedicure at Regal nail salon and spa costs about 35 dollars.
- A creative pedicure is priced at $45.
- A Shellac pedicure at the salon costs 45 dollars as well.
- A seasonal pedicure costs 45 dollars.
- A Deluxe Spa pedicure costs 45 dollars.
- You can also try a Heavenly pedicure which costs 60 dollars.
What Is the Nail Place in Walmart Called?
Walmart nail salon is called Regal Nails. Regal Nails was established in 1997. It has been improving and getting stronger steadily since then. Regal Nails has over 940 stores across The United States as part of the Walmart franchise.
Walmart Nail Salon Reviews
On Yelp, Walmart nail salon has over 40 reviews and most of them are great. Let us see what the Walmart nail salons offer you.
- Katy from Texas says Regal Nails is the only place she trusts to do her nails. She later goes on to say how particular she is about her nails and the technician who does an “awesome” job every time.
- Liana from Seattle says that the technicians are hardworking and helpful. She also promises to become a regular because of the efficient office hours.
- Sonya from New Orleans was really surprised at how good her assigned technician was. She says, her nails were shown real care and love and look totally amazing now.
However, not every customer has been satisfied and you can read their constructive criticisms on Yelp as well.
- One customer has complained about the efficacy of her technician.
- Another felt rushed because the salon was so busy and bustling with customers.
You can go on to yelp to check out the reviews for yourself and get yourself a much-awaited mani-pedi.
How Long Does It Take to Get Your Nails Done at Walmart?
For basic manicures and pedicures, it takes 30 to 45 minutes. Nail repair is the service that takes the least time, approximately five minutes. A mani/Pedi combo at Regal Nails takes an hour.
Do You Need an Appointment to Go to Walmart Nail Salon?
Regal Nails accept walk-in customers. But if you book an appointment first you get to know about their timings and when you can get a free slot. For busy salons like Regal Nails, booking an appointment is always better than waiting in line.
How Do I Contact Regal Nails?
You can go to the Regal Nails website and use their online booking service before going to a store. There are numbers provided for your queries. The headquarter telephone is 888-414-6245.
Walmart Nail Salon Locations
Regal Nails franchise has over 940 stores allocated inside Walmarts. You can use the “Find A Salon” option on their website to know the location of Regal Nails salon near you.
Can You Use a Walmart Gift Card at Regal Nails?
No, you cannot use a Walmart gift card to pay for service at Regal Nails. Regal Nails salon and spa is a completely separate franchise with over 900 salons all over the US. But you can buy a Regal Nails gift card at Walmart.
- How much does it cost to get your nails done at Walmart?
A classic manicure takes $21 at Regal Nails. depending on what kind of polish you want it takes from $12 to $25.
- What other services do Regal Nails Salon and Spa offers?
Walmart nail salon or Regal Nails provides waxing services mentioned above along with manicure, pedicure, and mani/Pedi services.